Thursday, September 27, 2012

a month of sundays...

For a different kind of project** I'm starting #a month of Sunday's.  I will take a picture from each Sunday of every month and share.

Sunday is a special day for us. We reflect, serve, support and enjoy on this day. It's important...

Spending time with my family...
A weekend in Naracoorte...
At the beach...

Before a bike ride...

A time to read, enjoy a coffee (or three) and listen to a bit of Etta.

Hope you can join me...




*the photos won't be all of Nora, it's just happened that way this month!
** different from these projects...


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea. Beautiful rainbow on the beach and I love that yellow stripey jumper.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments and advice, thanks for stopping by... x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...