Monday, October 8, 2012

date day...

Since it's been school holidays my lovely man has been home for the last two weeks. Woot!

Nora still went to childcare last Tuesday so Joel and I took a day out to spend some time together, check out some salvage yards and drink lots of coffee.
And we took our time over everything...it was delicious. What a luxury!

I'm not sure you appreciate the small things, like having time to eat and drink slowly, before you have children. It was bliss! And our bellies thanked us.

So here are parts of the day for your viewing pleasure:

Morning tea, including the BEST chai latte I've EVER had,
at the Mockingbird Lounge



Sitting outside for lunch in my oversized sunglasses
One of the many beautiful streets we wandered down
and a blissful end at home...





Blessed....

What would you call an absolute luxury on your days off?  

1 comment:

I love hearing your comments and advice, thanks for stopping by... x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...