Wednesday, October 24, 2012

the leibster...

Hello.

Not so recently I received the Leibster Award from Imogen Eve.  

"The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. |
The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome."
  



This is a truly great way of supporting each other in the blog-o-sphere and I feel inspired to keep going. So thank you Imogen, you are too kind.  Please visit Imogen's lovely blog, I feel as though I'm whisked away to a serene and delightful place each time I read her posts and I hope you are too.

Here are some blogs that I enjoy reading and am passing on the 'dearest' award to.  Please nip over and say hi to:

Oh Me Oh My
evie dear
little wild moose


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win. It's a great award and I am happy to have found both your blog and Immogen Eve recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Naomi! the support in the clogging community is incredible.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments and advice, thanks for stopping by... x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...